Facebook recently introduced a change to email addresses.
Any existing address you had on FB has now been hidden from your timeline and replaced with one ending in “@facebook.com”
This could cause problems if you synchronise your phone with Facebook.
To change it back again
- Click on your Facebook timeline (if you don’t know how to get to it click on your name at the top right of the screen)
- Click on About (above the Status update box)
- Go to Contact Info and click on Edit and you will see a list of email addresses at the top
- Click on the circle with a line through it (on your proper email address) and change the setting so it is visible on your timeline
- Click on the circle on the Facebook email address and change it so it is hidden on your timeline.
- Click on Save once you have finished
Your proper email address should now be shown and your FB one will be hidden.