Social Media Strategy
Do you have a social media strategy? Do you have goals which are allied to a marketing/business plan?
If the answer is no to either of these questions, you need a social media strategy so you can use your time wisely.
It’s all too easy to spend hours and hours on social media and not get the results you want from it.
- Getting new clients, raising your company profile, positioning yourself as an expert are three common goals.
Setting up a social media strategy ensures you know what results you expect to get and can measure what results you achieve.
We can help you
- Identify your ideal customer
- Target these customers and find out where they are likely to be
- Provide advice and guidance on which social media channels would be most effective in reaching and engaging with them
- Plan your social media strategy
- Setup a calendar showing what subjects you will mention and what channels you will be using
- Control and minimize the time spent on posting updates by recommending complementary tools which allow you to schedule and manage posts
- Setup the relevant profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- Create a blog
- Evaluate the results from your social media
- Setup Google Analytics
- OR provide someone to post your social media updates on your behalf if you don’t have the time or inclination to do it yourself.
And it all starts with a brainstorming session to find out your goals and help you plan an effective social media campaign.
Call us now on +44 1892 270280 or contact us to discuss how we can help you setup a social media strategy.